AMBASSADOR (RET.) SCOTT H. DELISI
Scott DeLisi served the government of the United States for 34 years as a diplomat, capping his distinguished career as American Ambassador to the Republic of Uganda from 2012 – 2015. He also represented President Barrack Obama as Ambassador to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, from March 2010 to July 2012, and previously President George W. Bush as Ambassador to the State of Eritrea. Earlier in his career, Ambassador DeLisi was also the Deputy Ambassador at the American Embassy in Gaborone, Botswana.
In Washington, Ambassador DeLisi served as the Director of Career Development and Assignments in the State Department’s Bureau of Human Resources and as the Director for Entry-Level Programs in the same bureau. Among his other domestic assignments he has served as Director for Southern African Affairs, and also in the Bureau of Intelligence & Research, and the Bureau of South and Central Asia Affairs. Overseas, he has had additional postings in India, Madagascar, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Ambassador DeLisi has been the recipient of two Presidential Rank Awards, the Charles E. Cobb Award for Initiative and Success in Trade Development, the James Clement Dunn Award for Excellence, the CIA Director’s Award, the DIA Director’s Award, and multiple Superior Honor and Meritorious Honor Awards from the Department of State. His foreign languages include French and Urdu. Ambassador DeLisi is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, earned the degree of Juris Doctor from the University of Minnesota Law School, and also attended the Hubert H Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
Upon his retirement from the diplomatic service he brought his skills as a leader, communicator and mentor to the Soarway Foundation, working on behalf of the people of Nepal for whom he cares deeply.
Ambassador DeLisi is married and has 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
Executive Vice President
Devin focuses on driving organic revenue, enhancing the exposure of new business’s that need assistance in unknown territory, tapping the expertise of employees to enhance CRM initiatives, providing various connections across all fields, creating innovative teams that transform ideas into highly profitable gains, inspiring employees to attract more business while creating internal controls and systems that sustain increased profitability.
• Devin Orsi is a highly recognized independent leader who is passionate, strategic, organized, disciplined, goal-oriented, resourceful and committed
• His exceptional ability to work as a leader is unmatched in the luxury sector
• Devin has 14 successful years in Luxury Sales & Management
• He has proven his ability to effectively determine the needs of all customers as well as develop various strategies to retain them for a lifetime.
• He is well recognized for his superior written, oral, interpersonal and communications skills
• Devin is a results oriented Luxury Retail Manager with exposure to Business management, Marketing, Brand Development, Strategic planning, Client relationship development, and above all customer satisfaction
• Devin is a successful leader in new business expansion efforts, mounting a secure and repeat customer base, and increasing revenue potential well beyond the industry standards